Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Mom Post

Page's friend Crystal Amthor had twin boys in December. She posted this:

Here are some questions that I am curious to know the answers from all of you. Consider it a "tag" to all of the moms that could answer my questions. If you have a blog, you can post it on your blog like a regular "tag" or answer in the comment section. If you don't have a blog, please feel free to answer in the comments. I know all babies are different, I'm just curious as to where my boys stand and milestones I have to look forward to.


1) Breastfeed, Formula, or both? Breastfed for 6 weeks.  It was not an enjoyable experience for me.  Hopefully it will be better next time!

2)If you used formula, what kind? Enfamil at first, then switched to Earth's Best Organic, because I'm overly paranoid.


3) Breastfeed...how long? 6 weeks, wish it was longer!

4) What kind of bottles did you use? Started with plain old glass bottles, then switched to Dr. Brown's because Ava would eat faster from them.  She is a VERY slow eater.

5) At what age did you introduce rice cereal? 4 months

6) Did you put it in the bottle or just feed it with a spoon? Spoon only, never bottle.  I have read and been told that it's not a good idea to put it in the bottle, it leads to overeating.

7) Did it help your child sleep through the night? Ava already slept through the night, so it didn't make much difference.

8) How old was your child when he/she finally slept through the night? 2-3 months

9) What was the times? 8 pm - 7 am

10) How old was your child when you could put her in a Bumbo? 3 months

11) When did he first smile/laugh (not gas related)? at 2 months

12) Did your child have reflux? no

13) Did you have medicine for reflux? Did it help?

14) When did the reflux stop?

Thanks for your answers! I'm sure they will help all of the new mommies.I tag all the moms who read this blog.


No comments: