Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ava's Fort

Last week we got Ava a new car seat because she has outgrown her infant carrier. Hard to believe, huh? She is growing very fast. She has been wearing 12 month clothes, and I haven't wanted to try any of the 18 month outfits we have yet just because I don't want her to be that old yet! Well, today due to a lack of clean laundry, I put her in an 18 month outfit. It fit perfectly. So I guess we are wearing 12 and 18 month clothes now! Anyway, back to the car seat. The car seat comes in a huge box, and Ava thought that was the greatest thing ever. She has played in that box for days!





This is Ava eating scrambled eggs and drinking from her cup like a big girl. She's been on table food for a month or so, but she is actually getting most of it in her mouth now. She is very independent and likes to feed herself, which I'm am OK with!

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Since we have been packing, the boys have made many things happen with a box!! Cute...too cute! I love her smile and can't wait to see y'all!!!!!!