Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

What's Going On

We've been busy this summer, going lots of places and seeing lots of people. Here are a few pics from the past few weeks.

Max is doing well sitting in his Bumbo. His legs are starting to get too big to fit in it, though. He may outgrow it before we even start solid foods!


I took a shower the other day and put Max in his crib and left Ava in the living room watching cartoons. When I got out of the shower I heard Ava laughing really loud. I walked into Max's room and this is what I found. She had crawled up into the crib with Max and the two of them were just as happy as they could be!


Working on the computer with daddy


Jeff brought Ava these wooden shoes from a layover in the Netherlands. She wouldn't wear them when he gave them to her, but the next day she thought they were great!


We have dabbled in potty training these past few weeks when we've been at home. This is what happened when I tried to get Ava to wear big girl underwear.

No comments: