Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

6 Months Old



Max is now 6 months old. Actually, he's almost 7 months old, I'm just really, really behind on my blogging for some reason! Oh well, I'll catch up someday. Here are Max's 6 month stats:

Length: 27 inches
Weight: 20 pounds
Talks: All the time, lots of babbling, squealing, and laughing. He LOVES to laugh!
Activities: Sits up by himself, loves to chew on things, loves his jumper and exersaucer
Eats: Veggies, especially green ones. He gags on any fruit I've given him. And for some reason there aren't alot of baby food green veggies. Guess I'll be making my own! He's also started taking some formula in a sippy cup.
Sleeps: From about 8 pm to 7 or 8 am, usually wakes up once a night for a snack. Naps are unpredictable. He gets them when he can!

Max is such a good, sweet baby. And he's also good looking. I am constantly gettting comments on how pretty he is. Even his doctor went on and on about what a pretty baby he is. Maybe people are just being nice, but I really do think he's pretty.

No comments: