Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

12 Months Old


Max is a year old! We are all a little better off than we were a year ago. Micah and I both love our kids very much, we are just definitely not baby people and prefer it when our kids are a little older. Just turning one is the perfect age for me. Max is so fun right now. He's learning new things all the time. He mimics things we say and things we do. He can make an elephant noise, roar, clap, sing songs, eat A LOT, and he can officially walk. Really really well. And with walking he has become much more independent. He wants to go wherever he wants to and if he doesn't get his way, he throws himself on the ground and cries. He eats and drinks all the time and sleeps well as long as he is in his own bed. He doesn't like to be in the car too long and he doesn't watch tv! I guess that's a good thing. At this age (and still) Ava was glued to the tv whenever it was on. Max could care less. He is a big time mama's boy. He loves for me to hold him and always gives me a huge hug when I get him out of bed in the morning. We go to the doctor later this week, so I will update all his stats then!

No comments: