Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break Fun

It's spring break, though spring break really doesn't exist for me anymore. I'm having a hard time understanding this! We were able to do some fun stuff this week, though. We went to the zoo on Tuesday with a bunch of our Corsicana friends. Ava and Max loved it, especially the howler monkeys. My favorite part was getting to eat at Chuy's afterwards and discovering the creamy jalepeno dip (Ava loved it, too...she was licking it out of the bowl) and the fried avacado.

With the gorilla statue



On Friday we met Grammy at the Dallas Arboretum. It was very pretty with lots of great spots for pictures. Unfortunately I have children who don't care to pose for pictures. Ava loved all the fountains and water and fish. Max liked walking on the grass. We ate at Keller's with Grammy and Papa Jack when we were done and then went to see Grandmama. I really like Dallas.



No comments: