Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happenings

We have been very busy around here this past month. We've had events going on such as the Navarro County Youth Expo, which kept Micah working pretty much every day until 8:00 or later-something we are just not crazy about. The Expo went well and is now over and we are all glad to have Micah back as part of our family! Ava and Max loved the Expo, we were there almost every day. Here's a few pics of them watching the goat show.



Meanwhile, Ava was having some regression issues with potty training. I finally bribed her with a new purse. She was very happy to get this Hello Kitty purse, complete with sunglasses and lipgloss.


I also ran my first long race. Page and I ran in the Dallas Rock n Roll Half Marathon. We ran the half marathon relay, so I only had to run 6 miles. But for me, that's a big deal. Page's half was mostly uphill, and my half was mostly downhill, which I was ok with. Sorry Page! Page ran with Jake and their pace was just under a 10 minute mile...really good. I ran with one of Jake and Amber's friends, and our pace was just under a 12 minute mile...which is really good for me. I'm super slow. My knees hurt the next week, but that was about it.

I've also been busy baking. I made a cake for a friend of mines sister's lingerie shower. It turned out alright, there were a few things I wanted to fix, but the more I tried to fix it, the more I messed it up.

This past weekend we went went to Paris for one of Micah's friend's wedding. Micah performed the ceremony and did a great job. I directed everyone and told everyone where to go and what to do. I was very glad that we had family around to watch our kids the whole weekend!

After the ceremony, Micah helped trash Chad's truck.

No comments: