Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ava

Ava is really trying to move now.  She can scoot across the floor on her back.  I sat her down on the floor in our room the other day.  She started off by the lion toy.


And wound up by the trash can.
I got a baby food maker for Christmas.  These are some sweet potatoes I made.

And here is Ava eating the sweet potatoes!

I also made a video that shows some things Ava does during her day.  It's not great, but it's kinda cute.  I'm not posting videos to the blog anymore, too much trouble.  You can find it at youtube.  Here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLAcaBhNjeA

1 comment:

The Boyd Gang said...

She is getting so big. When she is on her tummy it looks like she is flying. So precious. Your house looks great. You did such a good job cleaning. How big is your yard?