Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

What's Going On?

Well, it's been awhile since I've blogged, so I figured I better catch up!  I don't have any pictures or videos to post right now, but I am working on two videos...Our House and Ava's Day.  Look for them on the blog soon.  Micah and I have been busy working on the house.  It is very frustrating because we still don't have all of our stuff, like some bookshelves and our desk for the office, so we can't put everything up yet.  We've got some stuff we just can't decide where it goes, so it just sits in the floor.  And when there's some stuff piled in the floor, it's very easy to just pile some more on!  Micah worked on the garage yesterday and today, though.  He got some shelves built and my car is now parked in our nice, clean, organized garage!  Did I help?  Not really.  In fact I left Ava with him today while I went to a movie with some new friends.  Thanks, Micah!  We are getting things taken care of slowly but surely.  My goal is to really work on the house this week.  We will see how that works out!  I've joined the Corsicana YMCA.  A lot of young moms go there in the mornings and I'm enjoying it so far.  They have a fantastic nursery and Ava likes going and being around other kids.  I think she is going to be the social one in our family...don't know where that comes from...definitely not me!  That's all I have to report for now.  If I get the house clean, I'll put some pics up!

No comments: