Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

No Change

I have felt much better the past few days...thanks for all the concern.  I've been helping Micah some at school so he won't have to worry about it when the baby gets here.  I went to the Dr. today and she said that there is no change.  She said I could still go into labor at any time, but if I went today it would just be a really long labor as opposed to someone who is dilated or effaced.  The baby hasn't dropped down very much yet.  I asked about inducing and she said they don't like to go past 42 weeks, right now I'm at 39 1/2 weeks.  She said it also depends on the baby and me. I go back to the Dr. next Thursday, if I haven't had the baby yet, so we might discuss it more then.  I would rather not be induced because apparently it is more painful, and my Dr. isn't real big on doing unnecessary inductions, so I'm glad about that.  I'll keep everyone updated, and we will let people know when I go into labor.  

2 comments:

Amber said...

So my day is tomorrow so I was hoping that you could hurry it along :) Hope your feeling ok. I can't wait for her to get here!

Amy said...

Hi Jennifer!

We're thinking about you and hope everything goes perfectly with the delivery. I hope you're not too miserable and the time goes by quickly!