Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

2 Month Doctor Visit

Today we went for Ava's 2 month doctor visit.  She weighed 11 pounds 11 ounces and was 23 1/4 inches long.  Her weight is in the 75% and her height is in the 90%.  The doctor said that basically (basicwy) means she is a tall skinny baby.  Again, I'm not real sure where that comes from!  Maybe grandmama and Aunt Jo.  She got her shots this morning, too.  She got two in one leg and one in the other, and she got the rotovirus vaccine which is just a liquid they squirt in her mouth. She screamed and cried until we got her dressed and put her pacifier in.  After that, she was fine.  While we were there, the doctor recommended that I go ahead and get my flu shot, so I did.  I've never gotten one before that I know of, but he said that anyone in the household with a baby should get one, so I did, and Micah will get his too.  So if you want to hold Ava, get a flu shot!

No comments: