Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happenings

Lots of things have been going on lately, we've been very busy!  Friday we went to Garland and got to see Grandmama and Papa, as well as Aunt Jo, Page, and her three girls.  Saturday we went to the A&M game.  Although it wasn't a great game, we got to sit down pretty much the whole time and eat Freebird's burritos while watching, so it wasn't all that bad.  Ava stayed at home with my mom.  We are very appreciative of how willing she is to come and watch Ava!  Monday I started "running".  I put running in quotes, because I'm not sure if you can actually call what I'm doing running.  I jog, pretty slowly, for 60 seconds then walk for 90 seconds.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to do even that, but I was and so I was glad.  I already want to quit, though, but I'm not going to.  I'll keep it up and hope it gets a little easier each time!






Maddie in her owl hat

Ava and Emma Claire

Maddie trying to calm Ava down


Ava in her Mexican dress Jake and Amber bought her.  She just woke up and was not very happy.



Sitting in Micah's lap.  Those are not my hairy legs, even I shave more than that.


No comments: