Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

26 Weeks

Only about 100 days left to go with Frybaby #2. We still don't know if it's a boy or girl, but hopefully will find out December 22! I have grown alot over the past two months and am beginning to feel it. The days that I work out, I need a nap and tend to go to bed a little earlier than the days I don't. Overall, though, things are going well. The baby is VERY active and I feel good. Ava has no clue about any of it. After Christmas when we set up her new room and the baby's room, maybe she will be able to understand that something is going on.

This is me a little over 7 months pregnant with Ava (just for reference)



Here I am almost 7 months pregnant with #2. I think this one is lower and about the same size.

No comments: