Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Look What I Know

I've been working with Ava for a while trying to get her to learn the names of her body parts. She is not interested in it at all! But yesterday, I heard her saying "eyes, eyes". When I looked at her, she was pointing to her eyes! I was very excited and told her good job, and then asked her where her nose was. She proceeded to stick her finger up her nose...the first time I have ever seen her do this! She was so excited that she found this cool hole to stick her finger in, she kept doing it and laughing. So, I laughed too and took a picture. This just goes to show all of you who think I taught their child how to pick their nose, they are going to do it wether they are taught or not!!

No comments: