Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shopping With Ava

Shopping with an active 15 month old is very interesting. Most of the time, she's okay. But there are times that she is tired of sitting in the stoller or buggy and will throw a huge fit. If I let her out, she is gone before I let go of her hand, pulling things off the shelves and playing hide-n-go-seek. I've been trying to work with her on staying with me when we shop, but it hasn't really sunk in yet. I have tried many things, including making her sit in time-out at the clinique counter at one store! As a result, our Christmas shopping has been done in short spurts, and a lot has been done online-the best thing ever!


We are at Home Depot and she is mad!


At Wal-Mart, my sunglasses were keeping her occupied.

No comments: